WSSO BRC Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2021 Details
Block Resource Coordinators Exam Pattern 2021
- In WSSO BRC written examination 100 Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- 2 hours will be given to completed the examination.
- Each Question carry one mark and wrong answer carries -0.25 negative marks.
- The booklet carries questions in both English and Hindi.
- Based on the merit list of marks obtained in written exam candidates will be selected.
Block Resource Coordinators Exam Syllabus 2021
In WSSO BRC recruitment examination question will be asked from Water Conservation, Basic Computer Knowledge, Social Science, General English and Hindi. 20 questions will be asked from each topic that is each topic covers 20 marks. Total Marks in 100. The examination Syllabus is listed below.
Water conservation (General Awareness)
- Water Supply
- Water quality
- Decentralization in Rural Water and Sanitation Sector
- Gender Mainstreaming and inclusion in the Water &Sanitation sector
Basic Computer Knowledge
- Usage of Windows.
- Internet and Email.
- MS Office Especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Managing Files in Computer
- Database Knowledge
- India Politics.
- Geography of Haryana.
- Haryana Political Science.
- History of Haryana and India.
- Haryana State symbols and emblems
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Meaning and Opposite.
- Paragraph Formation