West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Syllabus – Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Group D Posts|
WBGDRB Group D Selection Process:
Candidates applying for the posts of WBGDRB will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Written Examination
WBGDRB Group D Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Objective Type||General Studies||40||40|
|2||Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu)||10||10|
|3||Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry)||35||35|
Check the WBGDRB Group D Syllabus and also Exam Pattern provided in a tabular form given above. With the Provided West Bengal Group D Syllabus & Test Pattern, you can get a good score in the WBGDRB Group D Examination. The provided WBGDRB Gr D Syllabus is for reference use only. It will help you to get an idea of the Group D Written Examination. Therefore get the Complete West Bengal Gr D Syllabus pdf here. For the Guidelines of the applicants, we have given the WBGDRB Group D Previous Papers pdf to download.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
- ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2021
History, Economics, Civics, and Geography WBGDRB Group D Syllabus – General Science
- Natural Science.
- Physical Science.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster Management.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems, etc.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
West Bengal Group D Syllabus Pdf – Language
- Questions to test the knowledge of grammar.
- Precis writing.
- Short essay writing.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Distance.
- LCM, Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Time & Wok, Average, Profit & Loss, Mensuration (2D & 3D), Data Interpretation.
- Decimal Fractions, Simple Interest, HCF, and Algebra.