UKSSSC Environment Supervisor Syllabus 2021 उत्तराखंड पर्यावरण पर्यवेक्षक सिलेबस पाठ्यक्रम 2021 Uttarakhand SSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 Uttarakhand SSSC Chemist Exam Syllabus 2021 Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Environment Supervisor Selection Process
UKSSSC Environment Supervisor Syllabus 2021
Govt job no. 34/UKSSSC/2021
Latest Updated On 14.07.2021 : UKSSSC Environment Supervisor Exam Syllabus Is Released…Check below…..
About UKSSSC Environment Supervisor Recruitment :
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board has recently invited the Candidates for the Recruitment of 434 Posts of Monitoring Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Cooperative Supervisor, Environmental Supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Photographer, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Chemist & Graduate Assistant. Many Candidates filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Last date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 19.08.2021. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
The Exam will be Conducted Soon in December 2021 and the Exact Date of Examination will be announce later. The Exam will be Written Type Conducted. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Written Test (Online/ Offline)
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will Consist 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- The Level of Examination Will be Intermediate Science.
- There Will be a negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks–
- General/ OBC – 45%
- SC/ST – 35%
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Motion force and Work: Distance and Displacement, velocity, acceleration, Equation of motion, uniform circular motion
Force and Newton’s Law: Force and Motion, Newton’s Law of Motion, Elementary idea of conservation of momentum.
Gravitation: Gravitation, Universal Law of. gravitation, Force of gravitation of the Earth (gravity), Acceleration due to gravity, mass and weight, free fall.
Floatation: Thrust and pressure, Archimeqes principal, buoyancy, Elementary idea of relative density.
Work Energy and Power: Work done by a force, Energy, Power, kinetic and potential energy, law of conservation of energy.
Sound: Nature of sound and its propagation in various media, speed of sound, range of hearing in humans, Ultrasound, reflection of sound, echo and SONAR, structure of human ear.
Effects of Current: Potential Difference and Electric current, Ohm’s law, resistance, factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends, series and parallel combination of resistors, Heating effect of electric current ,Electric power, Inter relation between P,V,I and R.
Magnets: Magnetic field, field lines, field due to electric carrying wire, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid, force on current carrying conductor, Fleming’s left hand rule, Direct current, Alternating current, Frequency of AC, advantage of AC over DC, domestic Electric circuits.
Reflection of Light at curved surfaces, image formed by spherical mirrors. Centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula, magnification.
Refraction: Laws of refraction, Refractive index, refraction of light by spherical lens, Lens formula.
Magnification, Power of lens , Functioning of lens in human eye, Problems of vision and remedies, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses, refraction of light through a prism , dispersion of light, scattering of light, application in daily light.
Matter: definition of matter, solid, liquid and gas, Change of state- melting (absorption of heat), freezing, evaporation (cooling evaporation), condensation, sublimation.
Nature of Matter: Elements, compound and mixtures.
Particle nature: Basic units, atoms and molecules, Law of Constant Proportions, Atom and Molecular masses.
Mole Concept: Relationship of mole to mass of the particles and numbers. Valency, Chemical Formula of Common Compounds,
Structure of Atom, Electrons, Protons and Neutrons: Isotopes and Isobars. Chemical Substances, nature and Behavior
Acids, Bases and salts: General Properties examples and Uses, Concept of pH scale, Importance of pH in everyday life. Preparation and uses of sodium hydroxide, Bleaching Powder, baking Soda, Washing soda and Plaster of Paris,
Chemical reactions: Chemical equations, Type of Chemical reaction,.
Metals and Non-Metals: General properties of Metal and Non-Metal, Reactivity series, formation and Properties oflonic compounds, Basic metallurgical process, Corrosion and its prevention.
Carbon Compounds: Covalent bonding in carbon Compounds, Versatile nature of Carbon, Nomenclature of Carbon Compound functional Group, Difference between saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons, Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents
Periodic classification of elements: Modern periodic table, Gradation in Properties.
Food: Plant and animal breeding and selection for quality improvement and management, use of fertilizers, manures, protection from pests and diseases, organic farming Organization in the living world: Bio diversity in plants and animals, basic issues in scientific naming, basis of classification, Hierarchy of categories/groups, major group of plants(Salient features of Bacteria, Thallophyta, Bryophyta, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperms , Angiosperms). Major groups of animals (salient features)(Non-chordates up to phyla and Chordates up to classes).
Cell: Cell as a basic unit of life, Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells, Cell membrane, cell wall, cell organelles and nucleus.
Tissues, organs, organ systems and organism. Structure and functions of animal and plant tissues.
Health and Diseases: Definition, Infectious and non-infectious diseases and their causes and manifestations. Principles of treatment and prevention, Pulse Polio Program.
Life Processes: Living things, Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, Transport and excretion in plant and animals. Control and coordination in animals and plants. Reproduction in animal and plants (Asexual and sexual), Need for the methods of family planning, safe sex Vs HIV/AIDS, Child bearing and women’s health.
Our environment: Physical resources (Air, water, soil), Pollution, Ozone layer, Bio-gee-chemical cycles in nature. Conservation of natural resources, management of natural resources, Examples of people’s participation for conservation of natural resources. Ecosystems, Environmental problems and their solutions, Biodegradable and non-biodegradable substances.
Big dams- Advantages and limitations; Water harvesting, Sustainability of natural resources Sources of energy: different forms of energy, Types of energy.
- Concept of measurements and techniques
- Physics technology and society, Need for measurements, Units for measurements, system of units, SI units, Fundamental and derived units, Accuracy and precision of measurements, errors in measurements, Dimensions of physical quantities.
- Kinematics. Motion. Work. Energy:. Power and Gravitation
- Frame of reference, Motion in straight line, Position, speed, velocity, acceleration. Uniform and Non uniform motion. Scalar and Vector quantities. Unit vector, Scalar & Vector products, Motion in plane. Concept of force, Inertia, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse, Law of conservation of linear momentum and its application, Dynamics of a circular motion, Concept of Friction: Static and Dynamic, Laws of friction.
- Concept of Centre of mass, parallel forces, couple, moment of couple, Torque, Angular momentum, Moment of Inertia, Radius of gyration, M.I. of simple geometrical objects, Parallel & perpendicular axes theorems.
- Work, Energy, Conservation of Energy, Kinetic energy, Potential energy, Power. Conservative and non conservative forces, Elastic and inelastic collision in ID & 2D.
- Universal law of Gravitation, Acceleration due to gravity, Variation in ‘g’. Escape velocity, Orbital velocity of a satellite, Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, Concept of Geo-stationary satellite. Concept of Solar and Lunar Eclipse.
- Properties of Matter
- Elastic behaviour, Stress-Strain relation, Hook’s law, Young’s modulus, Bulk modulus, shear modulus of rigidity. Pressure due to a fluid column, Pascal’s law and its applications, Effect of gravity ori fluid pressure, Viscosity, Stoke’ s law, terminal velocity, Raynold’s number, Streamline and turbulent flow, Bernoulli’s theorem and its applications. Surface energy and surface tension, Concept of capillary. Concept of temperature, Heat, thermal expansion, Specific heat: calorimetry, Change of state: Latent heat, Heat Transfer: Conduction, convection and Radiation, Thermal conductivity, Newton’s law of cooling.
- Thermodynamics, Kinetic theory of Gases
- Thermal equilibrium, Zeroth, first and second law of thermodynamics, Heat work, internal energy, isothermal, adiabatic, reversible and irreversible processes, Heat Engine, Refrigerator. Perfect gas, Assumptions of kinetic theory of gases, Concept of pressure, rrns speed of gas molecules, degree of freedom, Charle’s and Boyle’s laws, law of equi-partition of energy, Specific heat of gases and applications, Concept of mean free path and Avagadro’s number.
- Electrostatics. Electricity and Magnetism. Electromagnetic induction
- Electric charges, conservation of charge, Coulomb’s force between charges, Electric field due to charge, electric dipole, electric flux, Gauss’s theorem and its application, Electric potential, potential difference. Dielectrics and electric polarization, capacitors and capacitance, combination of capacitors, energy stored in capacitors.
- Cell, Types of cells, Electric current, flow of electric charge in conductor, drift velocity, mobility related with electric current; Ohm’s Law, Electrical resistance, V-I characteristics, electrical energy and power, Electrical resistivity and conductivity, series and parallel combination of resistors, temperature dependence of resistance. Internal resistance of cell, Potential difference and e.m.f. of cell, combination of cells in series and parallel.
- Current loop as magnetic dipole and its magnetic dipole moment. Concept of magnetic field. Oersted’s experiment. Bio-Savart law and its simple applications. Ampere’s law and its application. Force on a moving charge in uniform magnetic and electric field. Force on a current carrying conductor in a uniform magnetic field.
- Earth’s magnetic field, Magnetic elements: Para-, dia- and ferro magnetic substances, Electromagnets and factors affecting their strength, Permanent magnets.
- Electromagnetic Induction: Faraday’s law, Induced e.m.f. and current, Lenz’s law. Eddy currents, Self and mutual induction, Alternating currents, peak and rms value of alternating current/voltage, reactance, and impedance, LC oscillation, LCR series·circuit, resonance, power in AC circuits, AC generators and transformers.
- Electromagnetic waves and Optics
- E-m Waves, Amplitude, time period, frequency, wavelength, phase, wavefront. Types of waves. Transverse and longitudinal waves. Sound waves and its types: Infrasonic, Sonic and Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics, Electromagnetic spectrum.
- Reflection and refraction of light at curved surfaces, mirror and lens formula, concept of focal length, Magnification
- Huygen’s principle, Interference, Young’s double slit experiment, fringe width, coherent sources, Diffraction at single slit, Resolving power of microscope, telescope, Polarization, Brewster’s law, Plane polarized light, Polaroid.
- Concept of Critical angle, Total Internal Reflection, Introduction of Optical fibres. Propagation of light through optical fibre.
- Modern Physics and Electronic Devices
- I-V characteristics of semiconductor diode, forward and reverse biasing, Concept, working and applications of LED, Photodiode, Solar cell, Zener diode, Transistor, Logic gates (OR, AND, NOT, NAND and NOR), Introduction to communication system, Propagation of electromagnetic waves in atmosphere, Need for modulation and demodulation.
1. SOME BASIC CONCEPT OF CHEMISTRY
General introduction, laws of chemical combination, Dalton’s atomic theory, concept of elements, molecules, atomic and molecular masses, mole concept and molar mass.
2. STRUCTURE OF ATOM:
Discovery of electron, proton, neutron, isotopes and isobars,Thomson model, Rutherford, bohr’s model and its limitation, concept of shells and sub-shells, de Broglie’s relationship,Heisenberg uncertainty principle, orbitals, quantum numbers, aufbau principle, pauli exclusion principle, hund’s rule, electronic configuration of atom.
3. CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES:
Brief history of the development of periodic table, modern periodic law and present form of periodic table, periodic trends in properties of elements.
4. CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE:
Valance electron, ionic bond, covalent bond, bond parameters, lewis structure, valance bond theory, resonance, geometry of covalent molecules, VSPER theory, hybridization, molecular orbital theory of homo nuclear diatomic molecule( qualitative idea ,hydrogen bond.
5. STATES OF MATTER:
states of matter, types of bonding, melting and boiling point, gaseous laws, ideal gas equation, Iiquification of gases.
Concept of system, types of system, surroundings, first law of thermodynamic ,internal energy and enthalpy, heat capacity and specific heat, hess’s law, entropy.
Equilibrium in physical and chemical processes, law of mass action, le-chatelier’s principle, ionic equilibrium, ionization and acids and bases, pH, hydrolysis of salt, buffer solution, solubility product.
8. REDOX REACTION:
Concept of oxidation and reduction, redox reaction and balancing oxidation number.
General preparation and properties of hydrogen and water and their uses, heavy water, hydrogen peroxide preparation.
10. BLOCK ELEMENTS :
General introduction, electronic configuration and properties of group first and second element, diagonal relationship, preparation and properties of sodium carbonate, sodium chloride, sodium hydrogen
carbonate, sodium hydroxide and, CaO, CaC_O3
11. General introduction:
Electronic configuration and properties of group 13 and 14. General preparation and properties and uses of borex, boric acid, aluminium, silicon and its compound, Carbon- catenation ,physical and chemical properties and uses.
12. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY:
General introduction , classification and IUPAC Nomenclature, Inductive effect and Electrometric effect, resonance, fission of covalent bond, types of organic reactions.
Introduction, nomenclature and general physical and chemical properties of alkanes, alkene, alkynes, benzene and its uses. Conformation of ethane, Aromatic hydrocarbon , Aromaticity, Resonance aromaticity, Carcinogenicity and toxicity.
14. ENVIRONMENTAL CHE1v1ISTRY:
Pollution and its type, smog, acid rain, Ozone and its reaction. green house effect, global warming.
15. SOLID STATE:
Crystalline solid and classification, space lattice and unit cell, close packed structure, packing efficiency, voids, defects in solids, electric and magnetic properties of solids.
Types and concentration of solutions, solubility, vapour pressure of liquid solutions, colligative properties.
Electrochemical cell, galvanic cell, Nernst equation, electrolytic cell and electrolysis, fuel cell, corrosion
18. CHEMICAL KINETICS:
Rate and factor affecting of reaction, integrated rate equation, collision theory of chemical reactions.
19. SURFACE CHE1v1ISTRY:
Adsorption, catalysis, colloids, emulsion.
20. EXTRACTION OF ELEMENT:
Minerals, Ores, Concentration of ores, Principles of metallurgy, refining, uses of Al, Cu, Zn, Fe. General introduction, properties and electronic configuration of d- and f-Block elements.
(Candidate has to attempt only one section either (A) or (B) from this unit.) (A)-BIOLOGY
Diversity in living world
The living world, Biological Classification, Plant kingdom, Animal kingdom, Tools for the study of taxonomy.
Structural organization in Animals and Plants
Tissues in plants and animals, Morphology, anatomy and functions of different parts of flowering plants: stem, root and leaf; flower, inflorescence, fruit and seed. Morphology, anatomy and functions of different systems of an annelid, an arthropod and an amphibian.
Cell: Structure and function
Cell; Cell theory; prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell, cell wall, cell membrane and cell organelles, Cell cycle, mitosis and meiosis, basic chemical constituents of living bodies, Structure and functions of c·arbohydrates, proteins, lipids, nucleic acids and enzymes.
Movement of water, food, nutrients and gases, Water Mineral nutrition, Respiration, Photosynthesis, growth and development.
Digestion, Respiration, Body fluid Circulation, Excretion, Locomotion and movement, Neural and Chemical Control and Coordination:
Reproduction in organisms; Asexual and sexual reproduction, Sexual reproduction in flowering plants, development of seeds and fruits, apomixis, polyembryony.
Human reproduction: Reproductive system in male and female, menstrual cycle, gametogenesis, fertilization, implantation, embryonic development, pregnancy, parturition and lactation.
Reproductive Health: Population and birth control, contraception and MTP, STDs and Infertility.
Mendelian inheritance; chromosome theory of inheritance, Deviations from Mendelian ratio, Sex determination in humans, Linkage and Crossing over, Inheritance pattern: Mendelian and Chromosomal disorders in Humans, DNA and RNA; Replication, Transcription, Genetic code, Translation, Gene expression and regulation, Genome and Human genome project, DNA finger printing. Evolution: Origin of life; Theories and evidences, Adaptive radiation, Mechanism of evolution, Origin and evolution of human. Biology in human welfare Human health and diseases, Immunity, AIDS and Cancer, Adolescence and drug/ alcohol abuse Strategies for enhancement in food production: Animal husbandry, Plant breeding, Single cell proteins and tissue culture, in Human welfare.
Principles and processes, Recombinant DNA technology, Application in Health and Agriculture; GM organisms, Bio-safety issues.
Ecosystems: Organisms and Populations, Biodiversity and its conservation, Biosphere reserves, sanctuaries, Environmental issues.
Matrices and Determinant: Types of matrices·, Elementary operations on Matrices, Inverse of a matrix, Rank of a Matrix, system Of equations, homogeneous and Non-Homogeneous , Characteristic equation, Properties of determinant.
Differential Calculus: Limit and Continuity, Differentiability of a function, Successive differentiation, tangent and normal, Rolle’s Theorem, Mean Value Theorem, Maxima and Minima of One variable.
Integral Calculus: Indefinite Integral, Definite Integral and Properties.
Differential Equations: Order and degree of differential equations, Ordinary Differential Equations of First Order and First degree.
Permutation and Combination: Fundamental Principal of Counting, Factorial Notation, Permutation and Combination, Derivation of Formulae and their connections, Simple applications.
DISCRJPTIVE STATISTICS: Data, Discrete and Continuous data, Presentation of data by tables and diagrams, frequency Distribution, Charts and diagrams, Graphical representation of Frequency Distribution by Histogram and frequency polygon, Cumulative frequency Distribution
Measures of Central Tendency: Mean, Median, Mode, Geometric mean and their properties Measure of Dispersion: Range, Mean Deviation, Standard Deviation and their properties.
PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION: Sets, Algebra of Sets, Venn Diagrams, Random Experiments, Events, Mutually exclusive events, Equally likely events.
Coordinate Geometry: Straight Line In Various Standard Forms, Angle Between Two Lines, Equation Of Conics(Circle, Ellipse, Parabola And Hyperbola) And Its Properties, Distance Formula, Area Of Triangle.
Definition Of A Complex Number, Cartesian And Polar Forms, Conjugate ,Modulus And Argument Of A Complex Number, Algebra Of Complex Numbers, De Movier’s theorem
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (examinspect.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of UKSSSC Environment Supervisor Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.