RRB JE CBT 2 / Stage 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks for each Section|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution Control||10||10|
- The Questions will be of Objective in Nature
- The total duration of the examination is 120 Minutes
- There will be a total of 150 Questions
RRB JE CBT 1 / Stage 1 Exam Syllabus 2021
- Number systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root, Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- General Science
- Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences (Up to 10th Standard CBSE Syllabus)
RRB Junior Engineer (JE) CBT 2 / Stage 2 Syllabus
- Railway Recruitment Board JE Syllabus 2021: Basics of Computers and Applications
- Architecture of Computers
- input and Output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating System like Windows
- MS Office
- Various data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus
- RRB Jr Engineer CBT 2 Syllabus: Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
- Basics of Environment
- The adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies
- water and Noise pollution
- their effect and control
- Waste Management
- Global warming
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion
Below is the Syllabus for Technical Abilities. Candidates can go through the Syllabus according to relevant discipline.
RRB JE Civil Syllabus 2021
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
RRB JE Mechanical Syllabus 2021
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB JE CBT 2 Syllabus for Electricals
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB Junior Engineer IT Syllabus 2021
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems
- System programming
- Operating systems
- UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB CBT 2 Syllabus for Electronics and Communication Engineering Pdf
- Electronic Devices,
- Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog, and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus for Computer Engineering
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Database, Algorithms
- Network communication
- System programming
- Web technology & programming.
RRB JE Stage 2 Syllabus – Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Printing techniques and materials
- Offset Printing
- Color science
- Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging
- Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits
- Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Syllabus for RRB – Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods, etc.
Railway JE Syllabus – Engineering Drawing /Graphics
- Questions will be asked from the basics of Drawing.