|Origination Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd)|
|Name of Post||Operator Grade I (Chemical) – Grade A8|
|No. of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Selection Process||Trade Test|
|Trade Test Date||15th July, 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||7th June, 2021 at 10:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st June, 2021 at 5:00 pm|
About Exam :
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) will conduct the Trade Test for the Posts of Operator Grade I (Chemical) – Grade A8 on 15th July, 2021.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Total Marks for for this test will be of 100 Marks.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SC / ST will be 55 Marks.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for All Other Candidates (Other than SC/ ST ) will be 60 Marks.
- There will be No Provisional Interview.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
|Practical Job Knowledge and handling of Technical equipment||80 Marks|
|Safety awareness and Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
Merit List :
- The category wise merit list of the candidates passing the Trade Test will be drawn on the basis marks secured out of total 100 marks in the Trade Test for shortlisting the candidates for Provisional selection.
- In case the candidates securing equal marks in the Trade Test, to place them in the order of merit following criteria will be made applicable:
- i) Highest percentage of marks in SSC examination.
- ii) Date of Birth of the candidates (i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list).
- iii)Application number (candidate who applied first will be preferred over second one and as such).