About OSSSC Livestock Inspector
|Origination Name||Odisha Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Livestock Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||565 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||26 September 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||05.08.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.08.2021|
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 130 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 130 marks.
- Every question was of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam was of 2 & half hours.
- The written examination shall be of 10th standard in one paper only.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
|Subjects of Written Test||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Physical Standard Test :
|Male candidates of UR/SEBC category||5′-2″||Unexpanded 30″|
|Male candidates SC/ST category||5′||Unexpanded 30″|
|Female candidates of all categories||5 ‘||–|