Selection Process :
- Career Marking
- Written Exam
Career Marking shall be for 30% (10% each for Class-10th, Class-12th and BAMS) and 70% for Written Test.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks each.
- The Time duration will be 1½ (One and half) for each paper.
- The questions will be objective type of multiple choice pattern (MCQ).
- The questions will be as per the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (HAMS) curriculum.
- No negative marking system will be followed in the written examination in case of wrong response (answer).
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan – 20 marks
- Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana – 20 marks
- Dravyagunavigyan – 20 marks
- Kriya Sharira – 05 marks
- Rachana Sharira – 05 marks
- Swastha Vritta – 05 marks
- Agada Tantra, Vyavahar Ayurveda & VidhiVaidyak – 05 marks
- Astanga Hridaya (Sutrasthana) – 15 marks
- Ayurveda Itihas – 05 marks
- Charaka – 20 marks
- Kayachikitsa – 20 marks
- Shalyatantra – 15 marks
- Shalakyatantra – 10 marks
- Prasutitantra & Stree Roga – 10 marks
- Kaumaraviritya – 10 marks
- Panchakarama – 15 marks
- A candidate shall answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed.
- The qualifying mark is 50% for UR & SEBC candidates and 45% for P.H. category and 40% for ST & SC category of candidates.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Selection Process for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer?
What is the Exam Pattern for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer?
Exam Will be Objective Type.
What is the Exam Syllabus for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer?
What is the Time Allocated for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam?
The Time duration will be 1½ (One and half) for each paper.
How many Questions will be there in Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam?
The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 Questions each.
What will be the Maximum Marks for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam?
The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 Marks Each.
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
No Negative Marking.