OPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2021 – Details
|OPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Viva Voce Test|
OPSC Assistant Director Selection Process
The competitive examination for recruitment to the post of OPSC Assistant Director shall comprise of two stages is the first stage is of Written Examination and the second stage is the Viva Voce Test. Aspirants who are preparing for the OPSC Assistant Director exam are advised to concentrate more on the written examination as it is the first stage of the selection process.
OPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2021
|Viva Voce Test||100|
|Total: 900 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours for each Paper-I and Paper-II, and 3 Hours for Paper III and IV each|
|No time limit for Viva Voce Test|
- The maximum marks for the written examination are 800.
- The viva test is conducted for 100 marks. Therefore, altogether 900 marks.
- Paper I and II shall be of 2 hours duration each
- Paper III and IV shall be of 3 hours duration each.
- There is no time limit for the viva-voce test.