About Exam :
All the eligible Candidates who filled there Online Application Form will face the exam. The Exam will be Conducted Soon on the Prescribed Exam Center. Exact Date of Exam Will be Announce Later.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Recruitment Examination,
- Physical Standard Measurement,
- Physical Eligibility Test
Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE):
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- There shall be two papers: Paper 1: General English & Odia language (100 marks) & Paper 2: General Studies (200 marks).
- The questions will be of objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format.
- The candidate will see the question, along with its answer options, on a computer screen and mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative marks.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for unattempt questions.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Detailed Syllabus Will be Provided Soon.
Physical Standards Measurement
|Category||Height (Minimum)||Weight (Minimum)||Chest Un-expanded (Minimum)||Chest Expanded (Minimum)|
|General & SEBC(M)||168 Cm||55 kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC(W)||155 Cm||47.5 kg||–||–|
|SC/ST (M)||163 Cm||50 kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|SC/ST(W)||150 Cm||45 kg||–||–|
Physical Efficiency Test:
Running: 1.6 Kms in 8 minutes (10 minutes for Women) Long jump: 3.66 Meters (2.77 meters or Women) in three attempts Candidates. basing on their performance in the CBRE, three times the number of vacancies (category wise), will be called to appear for the Physical Standards Measurement. and those qualifying in the same shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test. Physical Standards Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test are qualifying in nature and carry no marks.
Marks for NCC Certificate: NCC ’81 Certificate: 01 Mark; NCC ‘C’ Certificate: 02 Marks. There will not be any viva-voce or psychological test