NIELIT Scientific Assistant, Scientist Syllabus 2021 PDF – Overview
|NIELIT Scientific Assistant, Scientist Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Name||Scientist Assistant ‘A’, Scientist ‘B’|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
NIELIT Scientific Assistant, Scientist Exam Pattern 2021
In this section, we have given the information regarding the NIELIT Scientific Assistant, Scientist Exam Pattern 2021. Candidates can check the Sub Topics, Questions, and duration of the NIELIT Scientific Assistant, Scientist Exam 2021. Aspirants can download the NIELIT Syllabus 2021 for both posts at the end of this page.
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Areas.
- The duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% of questions from the Technical Area of the respective stream and 35% of questions from the Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry a 1 (one) mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for qualifying for the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- The cut-off marks specified would be applicable in overall marks ( i.e Technical and Generic Combined) as well as for each section/ area (Technical/ Generic) Separately.
- Stream-wise Syllabus for the written examination for the post of Scientist “B” and Scientific Assistant “A” is available at apply-delhi.nielit.gov.
- The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, and General Awareness and Aptitude.