NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus PDF – We had given the NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2021 alongside the most recent NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2021 is given here. This is a great open door for the applicants in light of the current year’s National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra going to provide opportunities for the post of Community Health Officer(CHO). For additional subtleties, contenders can check the official web-based interface of the National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra that is nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2021 | Overview
|Name of the Board||National Health Mission (NHM), Mumbai|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
National Health Mission, Mumbai Exam Pattern 2021
Before going to take any test it is compulsory to realize the Exam example of the specific test. Since it causes you to think about what subjects are remembered for the inquiry papers. And furthermore what number of imprints designated per each question, what number of inquiries are there in the Exam Question Paper. So to help the applicants we had given the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam design in this area. You can also check with other Maharashtra Govt Jobs here.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill-based questions||50 Questions||100 Marks|
- Exam Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
Download NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus PDF
A competitor can download the given NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2021 from here. Snap-on the given beneath interface then you will get a total subject-wise schedule of the NHM Maharashtra Written Exam. Practice all the points to increase great imprints in the Written test and applicants find a new line of work in the NHM as a Community Health Officer.
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
- Maternal Health, HIV and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Prevention of education, counseling, testing, and referral
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases:
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Skin cancer
- Chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
National Health Mission CHO Syllabus 2021 PDF