MPPSC DSP Syllabus 2021
MPPSC DSP Exam Pattern 2021:
- Every question will have 4 options (A, B, C, D).
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
MPPSC DSP Syllabus 2021:
Part A: General Studies:
History culture and literature of M.P.
- Important Historical events and Major dynasties of M.P.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the Independence movements.
- Art, Architecture and culture of M.P.
- Main Tribes and Dialects of M.P.
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P.
- Important literary figures of M.P. and their literature.
- Main Tourist places of M.P.
- Important personalities of M.P.
Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Mountain and Rivers of M.P.
- Climate of M.P.
- Natural and mineral resources of M.P.
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non- conventional.
- Main irrigation and Power projects of M.P.
Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Political system of M.P. (Governor, Cabinet, Legislative Assembly).
- Panchayati Raj in M.P.
- Social system of M.P.
- Demography and census of M.P.
- Economic development of M.P.
- Main industries of M.P.
- Agriculture and Agri based industries in M.P.
Current events of International, National and M.P.
- Important Contemporaneous events.
- Famous sports competitions; awards and sports institution of the State and country.
- Welfare schemes of M.P. state.
- Famous personalities and Places.
Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology.
- Robotics, artificial intelligence and cyber security.
- E- Governance.
- Internet and Social networking site.
- E- Commerce.
Part -B: DSP (Radio) & DSP (Computer)
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICS.
- Signals and Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation
Conventional Type Paper
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
DSP (Computer) Syllabus:
- Computer Architecture, Organization, Parallel & Distributed Computing
- Computer Programming, Data Structures & Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- System Programming and Operating Systems
- Numerical Computation, Algorithm Design and Comlexity of Computing
- Theoretical Foundations of Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks
- Data Base and Information System
- Computer Networks and Web Engineering
- HTML, DHTML features; Applets and Servelets;
- Software Engineering and Project Management.