MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2021
MP Vyapam wholly owned by the Government of Madhya Pradesh will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of vacant posts of Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Supervisor) and Paryavekshak Mahila Aganvadi Karykarta under Directorate of Akikrit Bal Vikas Seva. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Female Observer Exam conducting by MP Vyapam.
About Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for the Mahila Paryavekshak Direct Recruitment/Aganvadi written Exam is as Follows:-
|Sr. No.||Sections||Max. Marks|
|1.||Nutrition and Health||55|
|2.||General Knowledge and Reasoning Ability||55|
|4.||Elementary Care & Education of Child||45|
- The Duration of Test is 03:00 Hours (180Minutes).
About MP Vyapam Female Supervisor Syllabus :-
Exam Syllabus for Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Observer) written Exam is given below :-
Section-I (Nutrition and Health) :-
2. The importance of nutrition in various stages of life.
3. Pregnant care.
5. Various national health programs
7. Information of Common Ailments
Section-II (General knowledge and Reasoning Ability) :-
1. Planning of General knowledge Departments
2. Rules, regulations and rights
3. General knowledge of Body Structure.
4. Knowledge of Computer
5. General Mathematics (8th class standard)
6. Simple Reasoning Ability
Section-III (Managerial Qualities) :-
1. Questions related to communication and counseling skills based on two unread passages.
2. Development concept and the main challenges – Five Year Development Plans, contemporary social challenges and concerns
3. Leadership Development- leadership qualities, attributes and skills, internal Governance- coordination, group work, team work
4. Definition, nature, medium and barrier of communication.
5. Community Organization and Mobilization- sense of community and community organization, community organization theory, community development and public participation, community mobilization.
Section-IV (Elementary Care & Education of Child) :-
1. Introduction to Child Development
2. Introduction to pre-school education
3. Children with special needs
4. Child Care and Protection