M.P.Ed Exam Pattern:
M.A YOGA Exam Pattern:
M.A. (SPORTS MANAGEMENT) Exam Pattern 2021:
M.A. (SPORTS JOURNALISM) Exam Pattern 2021:
M.A. All Course Exam Pattern 2021:
M.SC All Course 2021:
Post Graduate Diploma In Sports Coaching (PGDSC) Exam Pattern 2021:
Post Graduate Diploma In Fitness Management (PGDFM) Exam Pattern 2021:
Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga Education (PGDYEd) Exam Pattern:
Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme Exam Pattern 2021:
Part A – Written Test
- Research Methodology and Statistics.
- Physical Education / Yoga / Inter-Disciplinary
Part B – Interview/viva-voce:
LNIPE Syllabus 2021:
Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.):
- Definition of Health, health Education and Description of its components.
- Health Problems in India (Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases, Nutritional Diseases and Environmental Diseases)
- School Health Services
- Nutrition, Assessment of Nutrition
- Classification of Food, Balance Diet.
Educational Methods and Educational Technology
- Teaching Technique in Education
- Principles of Teaching, Commands and Class Management
- Lesson Planning – Physical Education and Coaching Lessons
- Tournaments-Knockout, League, Combination and Challenge types.
- Audio-Visual aids-values, criteria for selection and suggestion for use
- Presentation Techniques in Physical Education
- Micro Teaching, Simulation Teaching
Exercise And Cardiovascular System:
- Basic anatomy of heart and vessels.
- Cardiac output and cardiac cycle.