KELTRON Technical Assistant Syllabus – Details
|Organization Name||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Operator, Deputy Manager, Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other.|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
In the KELTRON Recruitment, the candidates need to qualify Written test and Interview. So the applicants must prepare well for the Keltron written test. Therefore for the Keltron exam, the Keltron Engineer Syllabus is very important. We are providing the KELTRON Technical Assistant Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. So by referring to the KELTRON Operator Syllabus, the exam preparation will become easy for the candidates.
KELTRON Question Paper – Exam Pattern
|Objective Type Question||Reasoning|
If you know the Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern, then it will easy to estimate which topic is going to appear in the final written test. For better preparation of the aspirants, we are also providing the KELTRON Previous Papers. So before going to the Keltron Examination check the Keltron Technical Assistant Syllabus pdf along with the exam pattern.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion
KELTRON Syllabus – Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals and Systems.
Kelara Technical Assistant – Mechanical Syllabus
- the Strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Automotive Engines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Production Technology.
Keltron Electrical Syllabus
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Network Theory.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.