|Indian Navy AA, SSR Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit)|
|Job Location||Across India|
The Selection of aspirants is based on State-wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. The applied competitors have to qualify in the 2 rounds of selection. First, the candidates need to qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT). The shortlisted candidates need to attend the final round that is the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The Exam will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying one mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of a 10+2 Syllabus.
- The duration of the examination will be for one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- For further details aspirants can check the official website that is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Indian Navy Sailor (AA, SSR) Exam Pattern 2021|
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective MCQs; Time Duration: 1 Hour|
All the aspirants click on the given below link and download the Indian Navy Sailor SSR and AA Exam Syllabus. And then start your preparation from now onwards. Prepare a timetable and according to that finish your preparation for the Indian Navy Sailor Exam within the time. And revise once before going to take the main exam.
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
★★ Practice Aptitude Questions & Answers ★★
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
★★ Practice Reasoning Questions & Answers ★★
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/ indirect to direct, Verbs/ Tense/ Non Finites, Punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a the, any, etc), Use of pronouns
★★ Practice English Questions & Answers ★★
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
- Sports: Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding