HPSCB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2021 Details
HPSCB Steno & Jr. Clerk Exam Pattern
HPSCB going to hire Junior Clerk Based on Written Examination. Candidates who cleared the written examination will be called for document verification.
HPSCB Junior Clerk Preliminary Examination Pattern
The first phase on the selection process for the post of Jr. Clerk and Steno Typist is preliminary Examination. Based on the merit list of the preliminary examination 10 times of vacant posts in the Jr. Clerk category and 20 times of vacant posts in the Steno/Steno-typist will be shortlisted for Mains Examination. The prelims examination will be conducted on 60 minutes and the exam pattern given below. The examination will be conducted in English and Hindi Expect for English Language questions. Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi both except English Language Questions
HPSCB Steno Mains Examination Pattern
Based on the merit list of the preliminary examination candidates will be shortlisted for Mains Examination. Mains Examination will be conducted for 85 marks and the exam timing is 120 minutes. 3 times of vacant posts in the case of Jr. Clerk (Direct Recruitment) & Jr. Clerk (Under PACS/OCS quota) will be called for document Verification. 6 times of vacant posts in the case of Steno/Steno-typist will be called for Skill Test. Skill Test includes typing test and stenography test. Based on the merit list of Skill Test 3 Times of Candidates of total vacancy post will be called for Document Verification. Main Exam Patter is given below.
HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment Important details
- Each question carries one mark and each wrong answer carry -0.25 marks.
- Candidates should have to secure 45% of marks prelims to enter in mains examination.
- Final merit list of the candidates will be decided on total marks obtained in the online examination and marks allotted to them on the basis evaluation of relevant documents as per the laid down criteria.
- The Merit list is valid for one year.
- Waiting list of the candidates will be prepared up to minimum one and up to 50 percent of the total vacant posts.