GSET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details
GSET Exam Pattern 2021
- GSET Examination contains 2 papers. The examination will be conducted as Multiple-Choice Question pattern in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- 50 questions will be asked in Paper I and 100 questions will be asked in Paper II. All the questions are compulsory and each one carries 2 marks.
- Paper I contain questions from general nature, intended to assess the teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness
- In Paper II questions will be asked based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- No negative marks will be given for wrong answers.
- Candidates must have to attend both the examinations.
- The total exam timing is 3 hours from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- The language is both Gujarati and English except for languages and science subjects.
GSET Syllabus 2021
Syllabus for GSET 2021 Examination is same as UGC / CSIR NET Syllabus. Paper I is same of all subjects and Paper II is based on concerned subjects. Paper I Syllabus listed below. Candidates can download their respective subject syllabus by visiting official website of Gujarat SET or Directly from here by using the link given below.
GSET Paper I Syllabus
GSET Paper I syllabus contains 10 units. Each unit were listed below. 50 questions will be asked from this units and each question carry 2 marks. Medium is English and Guajarati.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People, Development and Environment
- Higher Education System
GSET Paper II Syllabus
In paper II question will be asked from concerned subjects. 100 compulsory questions will be asked from this paper. Each question carried 2 marks.