ESIC Exam Syllabus Medical Officer
|Job Designation||Insurance Medical Officer Gr-II (Allopathic)|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
The Latest ESIC Exam Syllabus for Insurance Medical Officer is updated below. The Candidates who are eagerly looking for ESIC Syllabus pdf can get it here. Also, try to note all the important ESIC Exam Syllabus topics. Hence, here is the ESIC Exam Pattern for IMO Gr-II (Allopathic) Examination 2020 details. Go through the complete ESIC Exam Pattern details before going to Syllabus.
ESIC Exam Pattern for IMO Grade-II
The Employee State Insurence Corporation, Delhi Board is conduction the written Examination for IMO Grade-II Recruitment 2020. Hence, here is the latest ESIC Exam Pattern for IMO Vacancy. Check the Sections, Number of Questions and Marks of the examination. Moreover, visit the official website ESIC Delhi for more details.
ESIC IMO Written Exam Pattern 2020
|Syllabus||No of Question||Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||33||33|
- The Exam Type: Computer Based Examination.
- The Question Paper will be Objective Type MCQ’s.
- Total Time Duration will be 2 Hrs.
- Candidates who are cleared written are allowed for Interviews.
Latest ESIC IMO Syllabus 2020 Details
The Candidate who applied for the ESIC IMO Gr-II Examination has to prepare on the topics listed below. The candidates are advised to download the ESIC Syllabus pdf for IMO Gr-II Exam 2020 from the link below for future references. Also, note the topics which you want to concentrate more to clear the ESIC Delhi Examination.
ESIC Syllabus pdf 2020 – Section 1
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Metabolic Disorders
- Infection/Communicable Diseases.
- Nutrition/Growth Etc. “download ESIC Syllabus pdf”
- Metabolic disorders
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Critical Care Medicine
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Emergency Medicine
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Musculoskeletal System
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Tropical Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Common Childhood Emergencies
- Basic New Born Care
- Normal Development Milestones
- Accidents and Positions in Children
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in Children
- Recognizing Children with Special Needs and Management Etc.
- National programmes related to child health
ESIC Syllabus pdf for IMO Gr-II – Section 2
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgeon
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Thoracic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante-natal conditions
- Management of normal labors or complicated labor
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Post-natal conditions
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Intra-natal conditions
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- D. and oral pills
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- Family Planning
Preventing Social & Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Occupational Health
- International Health.
- Genetics and Health
- Maternal and Child Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Environmental Health
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report