CG PPT Syllabus – CG PPT Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Pre Polytechnic Test Diploma Engineering (CG PPT 2021)|
|Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Date||Updated Soon|
CG PPT Syllabus – Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
The CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern is updated here. Interested aspirants can also check the CG Pre Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2021 here.
- It is an objective type only.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The exam duration is 3 hours
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Applicants have an option to attempt the exam in both languages i.e., Hindi & English.
CG PPT Syllabus for Science
- General Properties of Matter and Sound
- Matter: Structure & Behavior
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism
- Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound
- Natural Resources
- Our Environment
Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Syllabus for Mathematics
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º, and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degrees, grade,s, and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius, and central angle.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems with height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Distance formula, section, and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle and area and circumference of a circle.
- Area of a sector of circle and length of an arc of a circle.
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, the cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode, and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data