The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam (150 marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
Exam Pattern for the Online Exam:
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||90||75 Minutes|
Candidates should pay the fee via online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / EWS /OBC||1180/-|
|2||SC / ST||118/-|
|3||PWBD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the bank’s Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers -> Recruitment Process -> Current Openings.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login and fill the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees and print the application for future reference.