BVSc AH Course Highlights
Highlights for the BVSc Animal Husbandry course are provided in the table given below:
|Full-Form||BVSc Animal Husbandry|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Biology, chemistry and English|
|Admission Process||Entrance examination|
|Course Fee||15,000 to 1 lakh per annum|
|Average Salary||5.05 lakh per annum|
|Job Positions||Veterinary Doctor, Veterinary Research Scientist, Animal Breeders, Veterinary Officers, Veterinary Surgeon, Junior Veterinary Doctor, Food Safety and Inspection Veterinarian, Food Animal Veterinarians, Companion Animal Veterinarians etc.|
BVSc AH Admission Process
Admission procedure can vary from one college to another. Most of the institutes offer admission to the BVSc AH. Course, based on the merit list or marks secured in the entrance examination of that particular college.
- Registration: Registration dates are announced on the official website of the college around 4-5 weeks before by the institute. You need to create an account with basic details like email-id, phone number, etc. (The registration is done on the official websites of the particular college you are applying to)
- Fill up details: After registration you need to fill up the application form with all necessary details with care.
- Submit documents: You need to upload all required documents like mark sheets. Documents should be uploaded in a specific format specified by the institute’s application portal.
- Application fee: You need to pay some application fee online during the submission of the application form.
- Download admit card: Admit cards are released on the official website of the exam conducting body. You need to download and print it out for your entrance examination.
- Results or merit: Results are announced after a few weeks of the exam day. If a candidate successfully qualifies the entrance examinations, he/she can move on to the next round.