Assam Rifles will conduct a Physical Test for recruitment of above vacant posts. Exam of these posts will be held Soon. Many candidates are striving for the Exam Syllabus & Pattern. Candidates can gather all the needful Information through the Link Given Below…..
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Candidate Verification
- Initial Documentation
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Field Trial
- Medical Exam
- The candidates in possession of valid call letters and photo ID pr
- oof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card will only be permitted to enter in the recruitment rally site.
- All candidates will have to undergo documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents / certificates pertaining to age. education, caste (in case of availing age relaxation). sports and domicile/PRC.
- The candidates found correct in initial verification and documentation will only be permitted to undergo Physical Standard Test and Field Trial.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|S/ No||Categories/ States regions||Height for Male||Height for Female||Chest for Male only|
|I||For all Categories /All over India||170 cms||157 cms||80 cms to 85 cms|
|ii||For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (except NE States).||162.5 cms||150 cms||76 cms to 81 cms|
|iii||For all Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram. Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura.||157 cms||147.5 cms||76 cms to 81 ems|
|iv||For Left Wing Extremism affected Districts||160 CMS||147.5 cms||77 CMS 82 CMS|
|v||Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras. Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir,||165 am||155 cms||78 cms 83 cms|
|vi||For all candidates hailing from the North- Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh. Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura.||162.5 cms||152.5 cms||77 cms 82 cms|
|vii||Candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts:-
(1) Lohagarh Tea Garden
(2) Lohagarh Forest
(6) Chota Adalpur
(8) Sukna Forest
(9) Sukna Part-I
(10) Pantapaii Forest
(11) Mahanadi Forest
(12) Champasan Forest
(13) Salbari Chhatpart-II
(14) Sitong Forest
(15) Sivoke Hill Forest
(16) Sivoke Forest
(17) Chhota Chenga
|157 cms||152.5 cms||77 cms 82 cms|
Proportionate to height and age as per the existing medical standards as applicable to males/females. (f) Candidates who are found eligible in PST will undergo Field Trial
Conduct of Field Trial:
The Field Trial in all disciplines will be conducted by a Board of Officers at Rally site.
- Candidates should be in possession of personal sports dress/gear, kit, equipment and tools which are requisite for Field Trial in the sports discipline he/ she applied for. No dress and kits will be provided by the Recruiting Agency
- Marks will be awarded to candidates as per their performance In the Field Trial. Merit list will be prepared based on performance in Field Trail. In case of a tie, preference will be given as per paragraph 9.
- Pregnancy at the time of PST and Field Trial will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage. An undertaking of not being pregnant will betaken from all female candidates before PST and Field Trial.
- Rejection slip will be issued to the candidates who are not qualified in PST and Field Trial
- Appeal against Physical Standard Test (PST) Candidates declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test can prefer an appeal to the Appellate Authority for re-measurement of Height and Chest only. The appeals of the candidates shall be disposed off on the same day by the Appellate Authority.