AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2021 AIMA RMAT Syllabus Subject Wise Exam Pattern AIMA RMAT Detailed Syllabus Research Management Aptitude Test Subject Wise Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern & Exam Sample Questions Papers AIMA RMAT Exam Sample OMR Sheet All You Need To Know About AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2021
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2021
Latest Updated on 30 Dec 2020: Get Here the detailed topics and syllabus for the RMAT January 2021 Exam. Interested candidates should keep visiting this page for regular updates…
All India Management Association (AIMA) is a national apex body of the management profession in India. It is based on a federation of 67 Local Management Associations (LMAs) including Qatar Indian Management Association and Mauritius Management Association. It was established in 1957. Among its activities, AIMA conducts the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) used by over 600 business schools across India, is represented in national forums and organisations and awards annual awards.
What is RMAT:
Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is organised by All India Management Association (AIMA) in association with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for admission to PhD in Business Administration programme. PhD Programme is beneficial for working managers who are constrained by time and location to pursue regular PhD from Universities and other Institutes offering full-time PhD programmes. It helps in the development of skills and competencies based on sound understanding of the principles of management.
AIMA Written Exam Pattern:
- The test will consist of multiple-choice questions pertaining to the indicative topics mentioned in Parts A and B.
- There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer.
- To become eligible for the Interview the candidate has to obtain at-least 50% marks in the test.
AIMA Written Exam Syllabus:
Part A – Basics of Management
- Functions of managers in business organization
- Managerial skills and levels; Meaning Power and authority
- Functions of human resource managers
- Fundamentals of human resource management- recruitment, selection, training and appraisal
- Functions of marketing managers
- Concepts and components of the marketing mix
- Functions of finance mangers; Indian financial systems
- Basic accounting concepts; Balance sheet and its components
- Globalization of business
- Functions of operations managers; Statistical quality control techniques
- Inventory costs and simple models; Elements of the business environment.
Part B – Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems
- Steps in research; Primary and secondary data
- Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection
- Population and sample
- Types of sampling methods
- Methods of data collection
- Data interpretation
- Types of variables
- Logical reasoning
- Research and teaching aptitude
- Research ethics
- Overview of higher education system in India.
AIMA RMAT Exam Sample Questions Papers :- Download
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of AIMA regularly for more updates regarding information about Exam and AIMA RMAT Syllabus.
Important Link Area
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding AIMA RMAT 2021 Syllabus. Our Panel will Solve your Query as soon as possible. www.jobriya.com