AIBE Syllabus 2021 All India Bar Examination Exam Pattern AIBE XV Syllabus by Bar Council of India AIBE Exam Scheme Subject Wise & Topic Wise All India Bar Test Open Book Syllabus 2021 Download Syllabus Pdf of AIBE
AIBE Syllabus 2021
The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India.
AIBE Exam Pattern:
The conducting body has also prescribed an exam pattern of AIBE which provides the basic structure of the test. As per the AIBE XV (15) 2020 exam pattern, the test will be conducted in offline mode, in 11 different languages. There will be a total of 100 questions each carrying one mark. further, there will not be any negative marking in the test. the general overview of AIBE XV (15) exam pattern is given below in a table.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Examination||Open Book|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
AIBE Exam Scheme:
|S.No.||Topic/Sibject||Number of Questions|
|2||I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|3||Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|4||C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|6||Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|8||Public Interest Litigation||4|
|10||Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional
Misconduct under BCI rules
|14||Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|15||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and
Consumer Protection Law
|16||Law related to Taxation||4|
|17||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|18||Land Acquisition Act||2|
|19||Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE Syllabus in Details:
The topics that are given in the syllabus of AIBE XV (15) 2020 are explained below in brief:
- Administrative Law – Administration of the country is carried out by the executive body and administrative officers. The power that they exercise on the public for an effective administration broadly constitutes the administrative law. Candidates will be expected to know about the different administrative bodies and such laws.
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act – When the parties involved in a dispute present their case to a neutral party. The neutral party is called the arbitrator. There are several judicial and quasi-judicial bodies that function on a given framework of law and constitution. Candidates should have the awareness related to dispute redressal bodies and laws.
- Code of Civil Procedure – The two-part code contains 158 sections in the first part and the First schedule in the second part. The code of Civil Procedure governs the civil proceedings in India.
- Company Law – This section includes topics which define the rights and conduct of organisations or businesses and the people associated with it.
- Constitutional Law – Covers the laws in the Indian Constitution.
- Criminal Procedure Code – Defines the procedure to be carried out in a criminal case and basically runs the whole system.
- Cyber Law – The subject is gaining popularity as the world moves towards digitalisation. Deals with crimes related to the internet, cyberspace, etc.
- Environmental Law – Covers law to regulate pollution, use of natural resources, protection of flora and fauna, international conventions, various agreements, laws related to environmental clearance, NGT etc.
- Evidence Act – Also called the Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Family Law – Deals with disputes between family members or relations.
- Indian Penal Code (IPC) – It is the official criminal code of India and has been amended several times. This section also covers the supplementary criminal provisions of IPC.
- Intellectual Property Laws – This law protects the ownership of property. The property here includes both tangible or intangible assets, thus can be anything from art to real estate. laws related to patent, GI indication, etc are also covered in the section.
- Labour and Industrial Laws – Defines the relationship or code of conduct between the employee and employer. Candidates are expected to be aware of the labour codes, recent labour reforms approved by the government of India, Norms and laws related to International Labour Organisation etc.
- Land Acquisition Act – Governs the acquisition of private land for commercial or public utility. It also defines the compensation. One should be aware of the different legalities of land acquisition, supreme court guidelines and other laws passed by the parliament.
- Law related to Taxation – Governed by the Income Tax Act, 1961. Further, it may also cover the tax reforms initiated by the Govt of India in recent times including GST.
- Public Interest Litigation – Issues of public interest or mass interest. General laws related to the PIL etc.
Candidates be in touch with the Official Website regarding AIBE Syllabus. We will provide latest information Here. So, keep visiting this page to get the Admit Card and Exam related information.
Important Link Area
Please drop your comment in the comment box given below. Also if Candidates have any query/issue regarding this post they can just ask through the comment box. Our Team will give you a response as soon as possible. www.jobriya.in